Magazine File Organizer
- High structural integrity in design that will hold up a heavier load of magazine and other files. Magazine file organizer will be able to free stand, even with the added weight of the magazines and other products.
- Made to balance and fold a plethora of contents, thanks to the strong materials used in our custom corrugated boxes.
- This custom corrugated box with logo (option) is easy to assemble and display magazines and other similar products.
- Full customization available, including fully customizable size and graphic and text choices.
- Additional customization available, including but not limited to window patching, window cut outs, and more!
- Full service custom service available. Have a PakFactory agent guide you through the process of creating your custom magazine file organizer today
All of PakFactory boxes are fully customizable in size and design
PakFactory offers a fully customizable magazine file organizer for any and all business and personal needs. Our magazine file organizer offers top of the line structural integrity that is needed for functionality of magazine file organizers. The corrugated fibreboard sheets sued in the creation of your custom made magazine file organizer are heavy duty, strong and offer top of the line strength.
Assembly of your custom magazine file organizer is extremely easy, simple, and fast! No gluing is required for your magazine file organizer, ensuring that installation is easy and requires no outside materials. Assembly can be done manually or by machine, giving you added choice.
Your custom made magazine file organizer will display true to life representation of your graphics and text, thanks to our digital and offset printing options. Your custom magazine file organizer is a prime opportunity to display lush and crisp images and logos, as the style is ideal for graphic rich designs.
Choose & Customize
Browse and select from our extensive library of custom boxes and packaging and customize the size, material, print, finish, additional options, and quantity. To quote, simply ‘Add to Quote’ and follow the request a quotation checkout process. Our product specialists will review your quotation and contact you within 1 - 2 business days.
Discovery & Strategy
To further understand your project, product specialists will contact you to go through your initial quotation request. Our specialists will provide expert advice based on your project needs to ensure all requirements are met during this stage. Once all requirements are finalized, a quotation will be sent to you within 1 - 2 business days.
Structural & Artwork
Once the quotation is confirmed, a dieline will be custom engineered to your specifications and sent to you for artwork to be placed. Be sure to follow our recommended artwork guidelines to mitigate any issues before moving forward. Before any orders are sent to production, our experts will professionally proof your file to only ensure correct sizing, artwork placement, color and additional options.
For all orders, we recommend to go through a prototyping & sampling process to ensure that all specifications are met before moving forward to the mass production order. At this stage, any changes can be made based on your initial prototype/sample to ensure your mass production order is to your expectations.
Production & Logistics
Once ready, your mass production order will begin. Our product specialists will keep you connected with updates throughout the production stage until your order is completed. Our logistic experts will assist you with your logistics plan for a hassle-free experience when your order is ready to ship. Just wait for your boxes to arrive on your doorstep!